Mindful Eating

From the land of MINDFULNESS...


Westside Farmgirl here; Save the Date


On Tuesday, August 14 at 7pm

At The Santa Monica Public Library(Main Library Multipurpose Room)

601 Santa Monica Blvd.



MINDFUL EATING for GOOD HEALTH

with Marius Imfeld, LAc


Licensed Acupuncturist and Yo San University Clinic Manager Marius Imfeld presents a lecture on Mindful Eating. Calories, nutrients and food groups are only half the equation of a healthy diet. HOW you eat is equally important. Learn ancient as well as modern tricks that will allow you to make your meals balanced and beneficial.


Take this from someone whose mind is constantly traveling, losing meaning and awareness to what they are gorging on. I found being in the moment, appreciating the chewing process, visualizing digestion and how my food will enhance my"being," has affected my food choices.


In a nutshell;if I choose two super tacos from Jack in the Crisak...I don't really want to be reminded slowly what I am ingesting...my choices have slowly evolved to healthier, friendlier choices.


-westside farmgirl