Meet Jill Brook, Nutritionist

Farmgirl here, just back from my first week with my nutritionist, Jill Brook. You can learn more about Jill at: http://dietforhealth.com. She rocks. And she's getting Farmgirl in even better nutritional shape. It's necessary for me to reduce my inflammation inside. This is caused by my multiple sclerosis. And it's what gets me down and staying in bed when I should be out working, playing and living!

Our first goal is to reduce inflammation by altering my lean mass to fat mass ratio. I'm not overweight, just undermuscled. This is a relatively new problem for me - the last year or so. I've already got a handle on it and am looking forward to learning more about doing this right. After a walk with Ellie Hounddog and a trip to the gym, I went to the market and splurged on organic cottage cheese, fresh, organic fruit and other nutritional goodies. Heck, I deserve it!