Things considered

Farmgirl here, one of them at least. 2008 has already topped previous years but is moving by in a whirlwind. I can barely focus. My multiple sclerosis (MS) has been subdued BIG time. I attribute this to a variety of factors, one of which is nutrition. How can I talk about my improving health and not mention ShenTrition. You know me - no frills. I can barely take vitamins except if they are chewables. So what do I do? get hooked on a green drink called ShenTrition. I've taken it faithfully since Oct. 22, 2007. An odd thing to remember but I guess if you remember when you got sick why is it so odd to remember when you started to heal?

"The healthy snack food for stress". Someone called it that the other day. And I agree. I drink it every morning. I'm one of those that can live off coffee and run through the morning. I also get very sick. I drink coffee on occassion, but often it's herbal tea. Feeling the affects of ShenTrition remind me that my health is worth some changes.

Nutrition must be at the forefront of my life - I depend on it. I have become aware of what I'm ingesting and digesting. My body has changed. My illness is at bay. Nutrition and a little help from ShenTrition have helped me reach a new level in life.

With that in mind, I leave 4/27 for Ecuador and Galapagos. I will be checking out the agriculture and nutrition while I'm there and report back with my findings.

Keep me posted on your activities!