Farmgirl detoxes

It's Fall and time to detox!

Whatever your means or ways, take this time to make a change in your diet or shopping habits. I am currently on a tea-detox system combines with body work and yoga. It's unbelievable. After the summer, when my multiple sclerosis gets horrid in the heat, my body is craving the cleansing. It's a complete Dosha light switch! This year I am adding something new to my ever changing routine by adding a detox program through Wholisti Center in Montrose, California. I have already had several small "cleansings" and followed a bit of a building diet to feel at my strongest before I began.

WholistiCenter is new but watch this spot. The website will be arriving and if you live in the Montrose, California, area, I would definitely check it out. If you don't know where Montrose, California, is then you don't live nearby. But I will share my experiences as I go.

CLICK HERE to Contact Wholisti Center